Fukushima Nuclear Disaster – 10 years later, where are we and what have we learned?
On March 11 (from March 10 US time), the 10 year anniversary of the Fukushima nuclear disaster, eminent leaders, experts, government representatives and civil society youth from Japan and around the world will address the current situation in Fukushima, challenges, and global trends and actions for energy and climate. Please join us!
Japan: March 11 // 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
US East Coast: March 10 // 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Keynote Speeches, Panel Discussions, Films
Hosted by: The Federation of Promotion of Zero-Nuclear Power and Renewable Energy (Genjiren)
- What we know 10 years after Fukushima
- obal trends toward nuclear-free, renewable energy
- Japan’s stance on nuclear energy in light of Fukushima
- Status of the TEPCO Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant
- The situation of communities in the Fukushima region
- 50+ sessions on parallel channels
- Koizumi Junichiro – Former Japanese Prime Minister
- Amory Lovins – Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Residents and evacuees from Fukushima Prefecture
- Civil society leaders, government representatives, academics and youth from Japan and around the world