In this interview we talk to him about bankruptcy protection, debt jubilee, students debt and the function that a credit system serves in our society today.
- Why are individuals guaranteed bankruptcy protection and nation states aren’t?
- What is debt jubilee? What relevance does debt jubilee have in today’s day and age?
- Why are students and working class people taking on more and more debt?
- Why are students particularly vulnerable to predatory lending?
- Are banks using debt as a mechanism of control?
Previous videos of the educational series with Richard D. Wolff: