As the conflict in Ukraine rages on, we, the peace-loving people of the world, must raise our voices to demand a ceasefire and a negotiated settlement.
Listen from some of the sharpest politicians, analysts, and organizers around the world about how they view this conflict and what we can do to create a global movement to end this conflict.
Medea Benjamin, co-founder at CODEPINK, author and activist, will co-facilitate the conversation
Chris Nineham, British political activist and founding member of the Stop the War Coalition, will co-facilitate the conversation.
- Vijay Prashad, director at Tricontinental Institute, historian and author
- Noam Chomsky, author, linguist, social critic and activist
- Clare Daly, Irish politician, Member of the European Parliament
- Lindsey German, Stop the War Coalition
- Yanis Varoufakis, economist and politician, former Greek Minister of Finance
- Tariq Ali, writer, journalist and film-maker
- Reiner Braun, executive director of the International Peace Bureau
- Anuradha Chenoy, former dean at School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Kate Hudson, General Secretary of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
- Yurii Sheliazhenko is executive secretary of the Ukrainian Pacifist Movement and a board member of the European Bureau for Conscientious Objection.
- Richard Boyd Barrett is an Irish member of Parliament and president of the Irish Anti-War Movement
- Alexey Sakhnin is a Russian activist and a member of the Progressive International Council and Socialists Against War.