On May 24th WaterProtectors Rachel Heaton, Wasté Win Young, Rafael Gonzalez & Nataani Means were at the #TrumpNotWelcome demo in Brussels for social rights, against sexism, racism and discrimination, for peace and a livable world, together with 9.000 protestors. They opened the rally with a prayer and called for divestment from banks investing in fossil fuels.
Other speakers included:
- Angela Sciacchitano | Jeunes FGTB
- Veerle Verleyen | LBC-NVK
- Magda de Meyer | Vrouwenraad
- Hafida Bachir | Vie Feminine
- Laurien Spruyt | Climate Coalition
- Ann Wright | Code Pink, USA
- Maz Saleem | Stop the War, UK
- Saida Isbai | Hart boven Hard
- Serge Bagamboula | Comité des sans papiers
The day of action ended with a concert with Jaune Toujours, Orchestre International du Vetex and Sindicato Sonico.