On January 15th, acTVism Munich will be hosting the event “Freedom & Democracy – Global Issues in Context” to take place in the event location Muffathalle in Munich, Germany.
The following experts will be present:
Edward Snowden, Jeremy Scahill, Jürgen Todenhöfer, Paul Jay, Richard Wolff & Srecko Horvat.
- Privacy, civil rights and mass surveillance
- Western foreign policy and Germany’s role
- US foreign policy and the military industrial complex
- Freedom and democracy in the current economic system
- Function and role of independent and mainstream media
- Development, possibilities and urgency of political activism and grassroots movements