This post is also available in: German
In this video we interview journalist and author Ernst Wolff. Wolff’s latest book is called “Pillaging the World: The History and Politics of the IMF” which is also available in German and Arabic.
This video series aims to provide context behind the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the role it has played in world affairs since its formation up until the current period.
The following questions are addressed in the following video:
- What motivated Ernst Wolff to write the book “Pillaging the World: The History and Politics of the IMF“?
- Under what context was the International Monetary Fund (IMF) founded?
- Why was the International Monetary Fund founded? What role has it played in the past?
- What effects do the IMF’s policies have on the social and cultural fabric of a country?
- What terminology does the IMF employ and is there Orwellianism at play which cloaks its actual practices?